Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Review
The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 laflet is a user-friendly device that can definitely make our lives easier whether it is for leisure or necessity. Efficient display since it’s very convenient to be used even at bright daylight and glossy screen even helps to enhance brightness of the screen. Speaking of convenience, users find the product portable given its multi positioning kickstand. Surface pen is a hassle free add on that efficiently saves more time since user can actually create notes, mark documents and no need for scanner if an e-signature is needed.
In totality, the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 has its downside but it’s definitely a masterpiece! Price may also be something to think about when considering on purchasing this product since this is surely not that affordable especially for middle class gadget freak buyers. Well, this is already expected given its innovative style and functionalities. There are also comments on hardware that eventually need to be looked into. Though some users have many negative comments on Microsoft Surface Pro 3, this is still considered an enhanced version with added functions and modifications of Microsoft Surface Pro 1 and 2. Speakers are 45% louder than the usual laptop/tablet. This has a full function capability of windows 8. In terms physical features such as style, design, weight etc. customers will surely be satisfied.
About the Product:
The Microsoft Surface 3 is a hybrid device that can do both the function of tablet and laptop. Given its dual purpose, this device is particularly called a laplet. This is more powerful as a tablet, furthermore a flexible device as a laptop.
The New Update
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Screen: 12 inches LCD clear type HD screen with 3.2 aspect ratio.
- CPU: Available in
- Intel Core i3 1.5 GHz, 3 MB cache, 11.5 W,
- Intel Core i5 Up to 2.9 GHz, 3 MB cache, 15 W
- Intel Core i7 Up to 3.3 GHz, 4 MB cache, 15 W
- GPU: HD4200 in i3 CPU, HD4400 in i5 CPU, HD5000 in i7 CPU
- RAM: Available in 4GB and 8GB LPDDR3 1600 MHz RAM.
- Storage: Available in 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB.
- Removable Storage: microSD slot up to 128GB
- Optical Drive: None
- Connectivity: Mini Display Port, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Micro SD.
- Cameras: 5MP 1080p HD in front and 5MP 1080p HD in rear.
- Dimension: 201 x 292 x 9mm
- Weight: 800g
What are the disadvantages of Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- The battery can easily be drained therefore, is not recommended for long hours of usage.
- It is undeniably costly for a laptop or tablet.
- Many applications are not currently scaled properly on the screen.
- Memory is soldered to the motherboard making it not possible for upgrade
The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 laflet is a user-friendly device that can definitely make our lives easier whether it is for leisure or necessity. Efficient display since it’s very convenient to be used even at bright daylight and glossy screen even helps to enhance brightness of the screen.